• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New lancashire birding blog (1 Viewer)

purpleturtle

Heres a link to my new BLOG (click address below) about Lancashire birding....although I'm about to include a bird-by-bird account of my trip to Carribean,Ecuador and Galapagos. I leave on Saturday for a month :D

Had a look on your Blog Neil from a link on the eastlancsornithologists forum, not so sure about using whole peanuts though when the small birds start with young.

Enjoy your trip to Ecuador and don't forget the camera :)

Jim

Back from Ecuador and Galapagos now! but still compiling my lists, photos and video.

I've stopped the full peanuts in my feeders now, as the blue,coal and great tits are all sitting on their nests. Dont want then to be choking their young!

Great that all the spring arrivals are here too.... wheatears,mipits,dotterel,ring ouzel etc

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back