• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

National Park Entrance Fees (1 Viewer)

Anyone been to Keang Krachan or Doi Inthanon in the last week or so and knows what the current entrance fees are for foreigners, the price at Doi Pha Hom Pok/Doi Lang seems to fluctuate between 200 and 400 Thai baht currently. Have also received unconfirmed reports that DI are charging 4-500 Thai Baht.

KK: 400
DI: 200
(as per last week).

I even had DI free for the first two days (hitchhiked up with a Karen woman from a local village in her very old Toyota), until I came back from the parakeet roost...

KK: 400
DI: 200
(as per last week).

I even had DI free for the first two days (hitchhiked up with a Karen woman from a local village in her very old Toyota), until I came back from the parakeet roost...

I went to KK on Tuesday 21.1 and the entrance fee was as before 200 thb and 30 thb for the car!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back