• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lothian (1 Viewer)

Hi Sandy,

I do recall meeting you, with Ian.

As for being a Panner in Turnent, it's best to make like a Tim in Larkhall;) .

I'm still in touch with Ian, I'll let him know you're still around.

Cheers

David

Hi all,I live now in West Lothian,East Calder,have lived in Fife too,originally from Glasgow.Love the East coast sites,as well as the far West.just looking round in here for the first time.Toots

Hi Eileen!

Eileen said:
Hi there,

I'm from Livingston Village in West lothian. Funnily enough my husband's name is also Ian!!

Hello Eileen,great to meet a weel kent name! I've just started here.Still in a bit of awe finding my way around.how are you?Hope you are keeping well.

Its a big place isn't it? Feel everything echoing around me!!

How are all your garden birds?Mine are breeding furiously,steps covered in starling shit yet again!Toots

Hi Toots,

Nice to hear from you - wondered where you'd got to!!!! Collared doves are at 'it' all over the place as are the Woodies. Laid stepping stones at the week-end and they've been well christened by all the little feathered visitors.
I'm doing fine - how about you? Didn't realise you were quite so near at hand, only a few miles between us eh?
Garden is looking good at the moment but it's hard work keeping it that way! No low maintenance around here.

Eileen.

yes i know this thread is over a year old, but thought i'd say hello from Pathhead Midlothian,so HELLO to you lothians out there!!

:gh:

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back