• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

London Birding community...we need you! (1 Viewer)

Leah_c

Calling all bird callers!

My name is Leah Capaldi, I am artist and I need some help from the birding community! I have a very exciting project coming up next week, which is part of the Art Licks Weekend festival. For this, I have been invited to hold a performance at Bermondsey tube station, London in collaboration with Art on the Underground.

Can you or do you know anyone who can imitate any or all of the birds listed below? If so are you free on Sat 5th of Oct anytime from 6.30AM(dawn) till 7PM(dusk)?

Cormorant

Canada Goose

Heron
Mallard

Moore Hen

Coot

Golden Plover

Snipe

Magpie

Gold Finch

Common Gull

Rock Dove/Feral Pigeon

Wood Pigeon

Peregrine falcon

Blackbird

Song thrush

Robin

Starling

Swift

House Martin

Ring necked Parakeet

Cuckoo

Tawny Owl

SkyLark

If you would like to be involved in a mass birding action or would like more information please contact [email protected] with ‘Song Information’ in the subject header and we can talk more.

I can reveal a bit more about the project in the next email but at the moment it has to remain top secret, please do get in touch or forward on to anyone who might be interested.

The festival website is: http://artlicksweekend.com/

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back