• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi live in central Alberta, (1 Viewer)

Rod123

Canada
On the way home tonight I seen a bird. Pure black about the size of a crow, but slender. Not as stocky as a crow. It had a pure white head. It looked like it had a beard and crest feathers. Kind looked like a woodpecker. Smaller than a turkey vulture and with crest feathers.
I have tried looking it up, no luck. I took a couple pictures but by then it was too far away.
Any ideas ??
Thanks Rod

HI there Rod and a warm welcome to you ;} We're glad you found us and please joim in wherever you like :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rod and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. Sorry, can’t help with your question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back