• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

GinaH

United States
Hi, I’m new to this page. Originally I was searching what bird constantly chirps and sings at night. After I found out via this page. I decided to ask a question. My husband and I were talking a couple days ago and both of us are wondering what happened to all the blue jays? I live in Leander Tx and growing up, there were tons of them and I haven’t seen one in years…extinction? Literally not one blue jay

Hi Gina and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I'm sorry I can't help with your question though the usual reason is probably a change in habitat. Maybe some of your fellow countrymen can throw some light on the disappearance of these beautiful birds.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. Can’t help with your question.

Hi Gina and welcome aboard ! I've been low on them myself and was wonderiing if the biirds of prey were pickiing on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back