• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

Hi. I have decided to take up Photography as a pre and post retirement hobby although I had some interest as a younger man. I bought a Nikon D5600 and a Tamron 150-600 G2. Although I love landscapes I have developed an avid interest in birding, especially the challenges of BIF. Am thinking of upgrading my camera. Or swapping around. Maybe having 2 cameras, no sure. Aiming for the sharpest pictures I can get. Look forward to reading and participating in the discussion

I've got the same lens on my Nikon ;)

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from the members of BirdForum. We're glad you found us and happy you joined in with us :)

Hi and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
Many thanks. Not sure if this is the right forum. But I also signed up with DP Review and have been discussing my challenges especilally weight versus image quality. that has been the thrust of my search for better equipment. This forum is focused on Birds so look forward to additional insights.

Many thanks. Not sure if this is the right forum. But I also signed up with DP Review and have been discussing my challenges especilally weight versus image quality. that has been the thrust of my search for better equipment. This forum is focused on Birds so look forward to additional insights.
This is the area you need to go to in order to discuss cameras: Cameras And Photography

If you click on the Forums tab and scroll down you will come across the various topics we discuss here. Yes, we major on birds, but also most of the stuff around it, nature in general and equipment, conservation etc.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back