• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

HELLO! I currently live in Bisbee, AZ. Travel is my passion, especially when it involves a life bird. I've been a lot of places around the world. (2 Viewers)

Hello! I currently live in Bisbee, AZ. It's my base camp. Travel is my passion, especially when it involves a life bird. I've been a lot of places on the planet. Lately, though, I've been chasing North American lifers like the Gunnison Sage-Grouse. My next target is The Cassia Crossbill. I have a good idea of where it is, but it would be fun to chat with someone who lives in southern Idaho, and even in Cassia County. When is the best time to see it? Does it migrate north in the winter? Looking forward to hearing from some of you.
---shirley sekarajasingham

Hi Shirley and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

You might like to ask your question about the crossbills in the Information Wanted forum.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi there Shirley and a warm welcome to you . (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi, welcome to the forum. I used to live in Bisbee, well I had a Bisbee address. You don’t need to go far to get some great birds. You might want to post your question here:

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back