• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Going to Suffolk.... (2 Viewers)

david2004

I'm going to Suffolk soon, and apart from Minsmere, are there any good birding places to go to? Also, are there any cheap birdfood suppliers around there (latter preferably in southwold area, but birding places can be anywhere in Suffolk).

thanks

Last edited:
Hi David, I presume you did Dunwich Heath, Westleton Heath, Walberswick or Blyth estuary last trip? You could always venture down to RSPB North Warren (near Aldeburgh/Thorpeness), that's an excelent reserve. Also up to Benacre and Covehithe broads, between Lowestoft and Southwold.
What exactly do you mean by 'bird suppliers' .... sounds like an unfortunate phrase to use on this site ;) Do you mean birdfood? If so, the shop at Minsmere is pretty well stocked.
Regards,
Andy

Andy Bright said:
Hi David, I presume you did Dunwich Heath, Westleton Heath, Walberswick or Blyth estuary last trip? You could always venture down to RSPB North Warren (near Aldeburgh/Thorpeness), that's an excelent reserve. Also up to Benacre and Covehithe broads, between Lowestoft and Southwold.
What exactly do you mean by 'bird suppliers' .... sounds like an unfortunate phrase to use on this site ;) Do you mean birdfood? If so, the shop at Minsmere is pretty well stocked.
Regards,
Andy

Thanks. Yeah I meant bird foods.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back