• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Gill Osborne's 2015 List (1 Viewer)

100 by the end of January? I've often challenged myself to do it and then let other things get in the way but determined to make 2015 the year I make a point of doing all the stuff I mean to! The blinkers are on and there's gonna be no clarting about!!! ;) :-O

:-O This year has been one of my WORST yet for birding as work and allotment commitments ate into my time Big Style!!! Hopefully 2016 will be a lot better as we are planning to move house, change jobs and I'll have to give up the allotment so that will free up a bit of my spare time :smoke:

Friday 18th December
Druridge Bay

131: Pink-footed Goose *not sure HOW I have managed to miss this species from the list until now but I have!* :smoke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back