• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fuji S7000 (1 Viewer)

uffarbach

Hi,
This is my first post to birdforum - so please forgive any mistakes. I have only recently become seriuosly interested in birdwatching and have a Fuji S7000 digital camera. As yet I do not have a scope - but would love to buy one. I would love to take pictures with my Fuji. Can I connect this Fuji to a scope at all? What would I need? I would be grateful of any advice

UB

Dear UB,
it will not be easy because off the large 55mm lens opening of your camera lens.
a camera like the Fujifilm finepix F710 or F610 are easyer to connect because off the small lens diameter.
I saw ones a lens which you put first on a scope and then with an adapter use the camera.
i found it for you on:
http://www.scopetronics.com/wizard/...del=FinePix+S7000&scope=Leica+spotting+scope&
this is specially for the Finepix S7000

p.s.
a very good overview off all sorts off adapters are on:
http://mysite.verizon.net/~vze4r2c2/Astro/Adapters.html

good luck.
rob van keulen

I recently purchased a s7000 from LCE for £39, what has stuck me is the excellent image quality and the near perfect macros, all it really needs is a flip up screen. I did own a s7000 several years back and was impressed with it then, and judging by the one I have just bought I'm still impressed.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back