• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Free Money For Birders ! £ $ £ $ (1 Viewer)

StevieEvans

FOR DETAiLS ON HOW TO COLLECT YOUR CASH WiNDFALL................please read the post entitled "IBIZA"
BE QUICK, LIMITED OFFER.......
100 % GENUINE.

Hi Dave

Gonna try & do a bit of everything i hope !
We have to have at least one Mega night, ive heard theres some interesting fish to see also. The interior of the isle is apparantly well wooded, with tiny unspoilt villages to see,........ but you never know, might even stay on for another week....

...... i understand the Elanoras falcons breed late in the season

Cheers Steve.

I think Elanoras time their breeding to coincide with the autumn migration of song birds.

Don't do any hallucinogenic drugs when birding, we don't want hear about clouds of Purple Eagles and talking Beaters!

Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back