• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Found a good deal at Walmart. (1 Viewer)

kevs42

United States
Just got back from Walmart with a pair of Prostaff 7s 10 x 42 bins. They were on clearance for $54. This store is due to remodel in a few weeks, so they have quite a few good deals in the sporting goods dept. I already have a pair of these, but I just couldn't walk away from this deal!!!

That's it, but I don't think Nikon use the term All Terrain. They say waterproof.
Haha. I was kidding. Amazon says they’re all terrain and 10x42 inches. All binoculars are all terrain really EXCEPT a pair with 42 inch objectives. Those would be pretty dang stationary. Millimeters vs inches. Just a silly comment.
Yeah, that’s a good deal. Congrats. I love Nikon binoculars in part because of their incredible value. At that price you’re losing money not buying a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back