• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

FHR for 10x32 and 12x42 NL (1 Viewer)

Jason Bugay Reyes

Malaysia
Using the FHR for the 10x32 and 12x42, based on extensive test at different angles, with and without sunglass at extended and non extended eyecups, it helps a lot in maintaining the stability with the binos for longer period of viewing time.

Not only myself, but the other bird guides found the same conclusion. A must have!

IMG20240226093709-01.jpeg
IMG20240225091941-01.jpeg
IMG20240225091936-01.jpeg

Last edited:
FHR for me is indeed a very useful addition.
Now I can position my 10x42 NL Pure right away in the exact right position ( I’m wearing glasses) and futhermore, the 10x42 is now very stable to hold ( In the passed I was bothered bij a shaky view using the 10x bino’s)
Now I can even position it using one hand, sometimes very useful for a quick look!
I would certainly recommend it for the NL’s and have not once regretted the purchase of it!

FHR for me is indeed a very useful addition.
Now I can position my 10x42 NL Pure right away in the exact right position ( I’m wearing glasses) and futhermore, the 10x42 is now very stable to hold ( In the passed I was bothered bij a shaky view using the 10x bino’s)
Now I can even position it using one hand, sometimes very useful for a quick look!
I would certainly recommend it for the NL’s and have not once regretted the purchase of it!
Thats the reason why I use the FHR even for my 8x42. A great add-on for eye glass wearer.

I use the FRP forehead rest NL Pure for the NL Pure 10x42 and also the forehead rest that comes on the BTX eyepiece module for spotting scopes. Both work very well for me. For the binocular, in addition to stabilizing improvement, it helps for quicker on-the-bird when I am wearing glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back