• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ducks stil around Shinjuku Gyoen in late January? (1 Viewer)

SeeToh

Opus Editor
Hi

I am spending two days in Tokyo and could bird in one afternoon (Jan 28) and one morning (Jan 29).

I intend to visit Shinjuku Gyoen to take photographs of the ducks there? Are the ducks around in late January?

Is there any other birdworthy place to visit within Tokyo City itself? I am consider Ueno Park and Yoyogi Garden. Worth going there?

I have been to all these places before but it is before I am into bird :)

Any advise would be appreciated. If there is not much bird activity during this period, I will not bring along my 300mm f/2.8 lens with me on this trip.

Cheers

See Toh

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back