• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Devon Biodiversity Photo Comp (1 Viewer)

Ranger James

Hi Devonian Birders,

Just wanted to bring your attention to a photo competition Devon Biodiversity Partnership are running this summer. We're looking to find the photo which best illustrates Devon's wonderful wildlife, and prizes include a family trip to Lundy Island. Judges include Nick Baker and wildlife filmmaker Andrew Cooper, and the competition runs until the end of September.

More details and the first few entries can be seen here: http://www.wildaboutdevon.co.uk/ be great to see some quality bird pics in there, as after all, birds are as good as it gets surely!?

Best of luck,
James

After reading the competition terms and conditions I was a bit disappointed to see that any image entered must be available in RAW format. This rule therefore excludes keen amateurs such as myself who don't have the luxury of a DSLR, just a point and shoot and compact for digiscoping |:mad:|

Ah, that is not the case!!!!! Karen, get your piccies in! By raw file the competition organisers meant original large size file, not necessarily RAW format. I will change the T&Cs.
Thanks for noticing this!

James

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back