• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Changes to Opticron US Business (1 Viewer)

pete_gamby

Birds? What Birds?!
Yesterday we advised our US dealer network that our Huntersville, NC sales office will be closing effective December 31st.

All sales and marketing functions for the North American market will be handled by our UK headquarters effective January 1st.

Repairs and returns will continue to be handled by staff at the the Huntersville address.

We are currently planning our return to some of the birding festivals in the US now that in person events are beginning to restart.

Our dealer network has been supportive of this change and whilst there may be a small gap in supply during early 2022, we expect that generally availability will improve as we will be supplying from our main warehouse here in the UK.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Best regards, Pete

Yesterday we advised our US dealer network that our Huntersville, NC sales office will be closing effective December 31st.

All sales and marketing functions for the North American market will be handled by our UK headquarters effective January 1st.

Repairs and returns will continue to be handled by staff at the the Huntersville address.

We are currently planning our return to some of the birding festivals in the US now that in person events are beginning to restart.

Our dealer network has been supportive of this change and whilst there may be a small gap in supply during early 2022, we expect that generally availability will improve as we will be supplying from our main warehouse here in the UK.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Best regards, Pete
Happy New year!
Very interesting. Maybe I’ll get lucky Monday and someone will answer or return my calls so I can get a new pair of binos I bought repaired 🤪

Thank you

We now have a "new" US-based pro staffer and customer service rep. His name is Chip Clouse and although he's not new to us as he was our first US employee, he's freshly back on board working part time with us and part time guiding for Reefs to Rockies (Home - Reefs to Rockies).

Contact number remains the same (704 895 3046) and his email address is [email protected]

He'll be attending some of the festivals around the US which be listed in the optics events thread:

Cheers, Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back