• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Can someone tell me how to modify a post? (2 Viewers)

At the bottom of your post is a place to edit it. You can only do it for about 24 hours, then you will have to ask a moderator to do it.

Hi NaR I think as a New Member, you can only edit a post during the first 30 mins.

In an attempt to prevent certain abuses of our site, new members have a handful of minor restrictions placed upon them until they have made 10 forum posts (gallery comments do not count) AND have been a member of the site for 5 days. The following minor restrictions apply to new members who have not qualified with the above criteria:

Creating a Signature, Uploading an Avatar, Creating a Blog, Editing their posts after 30 minutes, Editing the Opus, Creating a 'For Sale' thread and Voting in polls.

The time will soon pass, I'm sure.

Hi NaR I think as a New Member, you can only edit a post during the first 30 mins.

In an attempt to prevent certain abuses of our site, new members have a handful of minor restrictions placed upon them until they have made 10 forum posts (gallery comments do not count) AND have been a member of the site for 5 days. The following minor restrictions apply to new members who have not qualified with the above criteria:

Creating a Signature, Uploading an Avatar, Creating a Blog, Editing their posts after 30 minutes, Editing the Opus, Creating a 'For Sale' thread and Voting in polls.

The time will soon pass, I'm sure.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back