• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Brown Fish Owl twitch Boat Share Sat June 8th 2013 (1 Viewer)

rockjumper

Anyone is interested in a boat share to see the BFO at the Oymapinar / Manavgat on Sat 8th June? We are looking for up to 7 people to share a charter with the three Worcs birders in our party. The cost is C.£500 for the boat so the more up to 10 the merrier B :).

Mail me on here or contact me through my webpages at; www.pbase.com/davebarnes

cheers,

Dave.

Last edited:
Anyone is interested in a boat share to see the BFO at the Oymapinar / Manavgat on either Sat 8th June? We are looking for up to 7 people to share a charter with the three Worcs birders in our party. The cost is C.£500 for the boat so the more up to 10 the merrier B :).

Mail me on here or contact me through my webpages at; www.pbase.com/davebarnes

cheers,

Dave.

Good luck to you, Andy and Dave - hope you get a full boat

...cheers Phil. Not tempted? ;)

Will be in Murcia around that date with the family hoping to catch up with a few bits and pieces I need - White-headed Duck, Marbled Teal, Red-necked Nightjar, Moustached Warbler. Doubt my trip report (or photos!) will match yours.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back