• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bnise range? (1 Viewer)

I purchased a pair of this brand new 8x32 format brand new two years ago off Ebay. They were £108 shipped and were only a spare set to keep in my armchair to check on the Garden birds in our large garden. Clearly Chinese made. They are “ED prime” and waterproof- really well finished and as good as a lot for three times or more the Cash. Diopter and focus wheel are Aluminium anc the focus wheel has a lovely precision feel and weight to it.
They were shipped from the U.K.

I see there’s no longer many sellers with them up and wondering if anyone else has any experiences with them and was it one of the big Chinese outfits selling under their own brand that contract manufacture for the known brands?

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back