• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds In Papagayo (1 Viewer)

GRAHAM COLMAN

Could Anyone Help Please ?
We Are Going To Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica In Jan 2017 And Want To Do A Few Days Birding With A Guide. Anyone Got Any Tips. Also I Presume There Are Plenty Of Birds Around Hotel. Anyone Been There ??

Graham

Graham,
For my upcoming trip to CR Patrick O'Donnell suggested I try eBird (see my thread Birding for the elderly in Costa Rica #9). If you go into that site and type Papagayo-Allegro Resort there is a list of some 170 species that have been recorded thereabouts, and the satellite map gives you an idea of the area.
James

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back