• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding Shops or Optics/Equipment Field days (1 Viewer)

Boy Wonder

Warden - RSPB Lincolnshire Wash Reserves
Will be moving up to Cleveland today to start work and desperately need a new tripod. Are there any places anyone knows of that I can get my hands on some models for a try out. Market is huge and have no idea where to start so need to get a vague idea of what's about. Any help or advice would be much appreciated

Ta

Will be moving up to Cleveland today to start work and desperately need a new tripod. Are there any places anyone knows of that I can get my hands on some models for a try out. Market is huge and have no idea where to start so need to get a vague idea of what's about. Any help or advice would be much appreciated

Ta

I just came across this thread. Likely a little late in the day.

Middlesbrough is the best bet in Cleveland with RGB and Jessops on Newport Road just about opposite the bus station. Cameramarts on Linthorpe Road about 1 km up frm the Cleveland Centre on the right used to be a good place to look at tripods though it's awhile since I last went there.

I have bought a few things from RGB and they have been excellent.Their prices are sometimes cheaper than the internet and can also give some great advice.I have recently bought a Manfrotto 055XPROB and it cost me £107.

Graham

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back