• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birdguides.com (1 Viewer)

corvid-8

Q/ When is a WEEK only hours if I'm lucky ?
A/ On Birdguides.com !
Why when I log on for their "WEEK" I can only get hours (if I'm lucky) and have to RE- log on for another week / sorry hours etc
Any idea anyone.
regards

I mostly use the app, or website on an iPad when at home.

Other than being annoying having to log in after a week for the website on the iPad, no issues with having less than a week here.

Well got info from birdguides. it may help others but it looks like it will be signing in nearly every time for me. I have mine on "log in details" so its the best I can achieve.
info
The "Stay logged in for a week" feature works using cookies. If your Mac browser has a cookie blocker enabled, or clears these on a regular basis, then you will need to log into the site more frequently. However, you should be able to save your login details within your Mac browser, to stop you having to type this out manually each time.

Kind regards,
Sam Viles

I had this issue but was resolved when ticked the "log in for a week" box and then enter my user name / password (rather than the other way around)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back