• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Antillean Nighthawk in Argentina (3 Viewers)

I'd be interested to know how they ID'd it, was it calling? They're supposedly inseperable from Common Nighthawk unless heard, I know because I found a first for Tobago which was one or the other.

Hello. The Antillean Nighthawk that was seen in Feliciano, Argentina, in the summer of 2021, returned to that place in 2022. But he was not seen or heard there in 2023.

Hello. The Antillean Nighthawk that was seen in Feliciano, Argentina, in the summer of 2021, returned to that place in 2022. But he was not seen or heard there in 2023.

It was only ever one individual, correct? Or were more ever found in N AR?

Attached pages of the magazine "El Hornero" and its translation into English (www.onlinedoctranslator.com), of the article on Chordeiles gundlachii in Argentina.

Attachments

• Páginas desdeEl Hornero 36N22021_ChordeilesGundlachii.pdf
    730.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Pages from El Hornero 36N22021 Chordeiles Gundlachii.es.en.pdf
    853.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back