• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Access behind PortBlue hotel Alcudia Mallorca (3 Viewers)

Svenuk

Hi
Have not visited for couple of years so was wondering about access to above.
We used to walk from the hotel carpark through the maintainance dept to the swimming pool. Through the gate on the left and along the boardwalk out to the hide looking over Abafereta reserve. We always felt we were on private property and trespassing.
Is the access still available.
Regards
David

Last edited:
Hi David
If nobody answers on here, try putting it on the Mallorca thread. I’m sure you will get a response on there.
Mike

Hi David
If nobody answers on here, try putting it on the Mallorca thread. I’m sure you will get a response on there.
Mike
Cheers Mike. Thought I had posted it on Mallorca 2022. For some reason phone is not allowing me to put new post on. Will do it when I get home. Just checking as coming over for 5 days in March. Spotting time will be at a premium so making up my iteneries .
regards
David.

Hi David,
I am not sure if its private but I never saw much there.
There is a new platform on the left with access from the top Car park which is much better.
There are several new ponds etc there.
I think you see more from the tower and the new hide on the other side behind the wind surfers
I attach a map in a moment

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back