• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A rare Leica is now on the classifieds (1 Viewer)

NDhunter

Experienced observer
United States
This is just a promotion by me, I have listed a very clean Trinovid 8x32 BN with red armor. These are not often found
for sale, I have only seen 2 for sale over the past 15 years or so. So collectors take notice.
Jerry

Attachments

• DSC_0222.JPG
    DSC_0222.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 37
This is just a promotion by me, I have listed a very clean Trinovid 8x32 BN with red armor. These are not often found
for sale, I have only seen 2 for sale over the past 15 years or so. So collectors take notice.
Jerry
I saw these listed. Very nice indeed.

Jerry
Are they still available? Of so how much?

Did you find the classified ad ? $1,300 shipped to your door.
Jerry
Thanks for the reply. I didn't find them, I'm not that familiar with the site yet. But maybe it's for the best, my gf would not be unable to comprehend me spending $1300 on an older pair of binoculars (I'm still trying to convince her we need a "nice pair").

Well, first off, the girl friend has nothing to do with it. Buy these for yourself.
You need to get few things straight......... :)
Jerry

Thanks for the reply. I didn't find them, I'm not that familiar with the site yet. But maybe it's for the best, my gf would not be unable to comprehend me spending $1300 on an older pair of binoculars (I'm still trying to convince her we need a "nice pair").
She's only your girlfriend, don't start on the wrong foot:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. If it was your fiancé then maybe a small discussion maybe required. If its the wife then clandestine subterfuge maybe required, what she doesn't know won't hurt her. You must keep in mind these rare binoculars, will be sold very soon, and it's possible you may be kicking yourself for not buying them before things get too serious ;). Im just saying.

Pay in two installments and show gf the $300 payment - don’t worry grasshopper, you’ll become a master of subterfuge when you’re married

Users who are viewing this thread

Back