• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A few birds from Laos and Cambodia (1 Viewer)

stuartvine

Hi, one that's confusing me, two pipits, one warbler (I think) and an unknown. The confusing one I have tentatively down as a juvenile Plumbeous Water Redstart. That was by the waterfalls near Luang Prabang in Northern Laos, the first pipit was at the Plain of Jars, also Northern Laos. The rest were in the Siem Reap area of Cambodia...

Attachments

• crop redstart1.jpg
    crop redstart1.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 28
  • crop pipit1.jpg
    crop pipit1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 22
  • crop pipit2.jpg
    crop pipit2.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 20
  • crop warbler1.jpg
    crop warbler1.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 28
  • crop what1.jpg
    crop what1.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 34
Thanks Larry :) Good call on the Plain Prinia by the way, my memory was playing tricks on me and I was looking for a much bigger bird in the fieldguide - duh!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back