• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pelagics from Vancouver Island (1 Viewer)

Hi folks, I'm travelling to Vancouver Island at the end of August and would really like to take part in a Pelagic birding trip. A company called Just Birding offer them but unfortunately I won't be able to attend either of their trips on 1st and 15th September. I'd be very grateful if you could provide me with details of any other companies on the island who offer similar trips. Neil.

Neil,
I have no knowledge of the subject, but I just wanted to wish you welcome to Birdforum!

Niels

i've never taken a bird tour there but seen many pelagics on the ferries (from victoria to port angeles or bainbridge island to seattle). the salish sea and the coasts are amazing places to view from, although going offshore will probably get you better results (i sailed around the area and had quite a few good viewings). good luck!

i've never taken a bird tour there but seen many pelagics on the ferries (from victoria to port angeles or bainbridge island to seattle). the salish sea and the coasts are amazing places to view from, although going offshore will probably get you better results (i sailed around the area and had quite a few good viewings). good luck!

Thanks Steve.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back