• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help!!Emergency!!Instruction Manual for S602 ,Please (1 Viewer)

christineredgate

Winner of the Copeland Wildlife Photographer of th
Please,Please,has anyone an instruction manual for the Finepix S602 ,please?.I have just purchased a used model via mail order,and when asking re if the camera was complete inc instructions I was informed all was complete.It turns out that the instructions are on a driver/disc.I haven't a clue as to how to download it,and cannot really be taking 92 pages of typed A4 around with me.I have had one of these cameras before,it works okay,but do not know how to get into the menus to format the card etc,and I want to be able to use it ,if possible for live bird flights etc.
So,please if anyone can help I would be so grateful.I will obviously pay for the postage also for the book.With the new cam I had originally there were 2 books,one for Software,and the basic instruction manual,it is the latter,please.
Thankyou,

I have one which you are very welcome to borrow, but I wouldn't like to lose it completely. The pages are in A5 format and I reckon that about 40 A4 copies would cover all you would be likely to need. Please e-mail me if that would be of any help.

Alan Hill
[email protected]

But you wouldn't want to download it as you say. Fuji will post one to you for a bargain price, Chrisitne - they are very helpful indeed. I could lend you mine for a while!

Thanks,everyone,I've just found the Fuji site,and made a note of the phone no,so will give them a ring tommorrow.
Thankyou,all.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back